RE: Symbol spacing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Symbol spacing
From: "Davis, Donald" <donald.davis@firstcitizens.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:37:42 -0400
Szymon,
I have never tried this. But I believe it is related to the radius between
centers of symbols.
Try adjusting these settings in /usr/OV/app-defaults/OVw
/* OVw*defaultRadius:                   15       */
/* OVw*maxRadius:                       25       */

Don't forget to remove the comments /*...*/

Don Davis