RE: Compaq Insight Management Agents

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Compaq Insight Management Agents
From: "Eric Pobst" <epobst@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:45:17 -0400
Alot of work, getting them out there.!!  They are free and can be found at
http://www.compaq.com/support/files/server/us/.  Unfortunately we currently
have no software distribution mechanism installed, but could be easily done.
Unfortunately, Software Dist. is occuring at a later phase of the project.