Re: NV Web function performance

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV Web function performance
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:54:57 -0400
I have found it useful to enable the java console for the java thing.
That option is available where you configure the startup parameter.
This lets me see if it is actually doing anything, or not. Usually it
is downloading stuff. The performance is affected by the resources
on the client. More is better.  Interesting findings, Chance. That makes
a good case for a simplified top map.

Detroit

CHANCELLOR.D.ELLIS@customs.treas.gov@tkg.com on 07/03/2001 04:04:24 PM

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com