Re: netmon.lrf parameter?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: netmon.lrf parameter?
From: Mythili Kannan <mythili@anytech-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:54:08 -0400
Kashif:
If you are on NetView Release 6.0.2, -K option is for RFI (Router Fault
Isolation) feature.  -K flag set with value 0 means RFI Feature is turned
off and value 1 means RFI is on.  But be aware that there is another new
flag -k (lower case k) Aas well with possible values 0,1, and 2 to enable
reduced polling to routers.

- Regards, Mythili