Netview and Performance Monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Netview and Performance Monitoring
From: Ingleson Peter <peter.ingleson@ncmgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:22:16 +0200
Recently our WAN provider did something which caused the latency on the link
to increase dramatically and this caused performance problems, they consider
that to go from Paris to Amsterdam, Stockholm would be a good hop to take.
Inorder to keep on check on our links I've been asked to produce some
figures at various times during the day. Is it possible to setup a threshold
in Netview which whilst a ping is less than 100ms remains green but when
100ms is exceed an event is generated and object becomes red?

Many Thanks
Peter Ingleson

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such a case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.