Re: Loading Cisco MIBs on NV...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Loading Cisco MIBs on NV...
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:45:43 -0400
My guess is that you don't really need this file SNMPv2-TC.my at all.
Generally spaeking "TC" means "textual convention" and often times these
are not needed if the real types are all ready defined.  I would continue
to laod your other MIBs.  If you really need a precursor, it should tell
you.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT