Re: Cisco MIB loading problems

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco MIB loading problems
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:33:02 +0200
Kaveh,

APAR means "Authorized Program Analysis Report".
IY06997 is the number under which the problem is known (documented) by
Tivoli.
This problem is fixed in NetView 6.0.1
and of course in NetView 6.0.2.

So you only have to install a maintenance release and the problem is gone ;
-)

Kind regards
Oliver

                    "kaveh

                    taghi-zadeh"         To:     nv-l@tkg.com

                    <kaveh_t@hotma       cc:

                    il.com>              Subject:     Re: [NV-L] Cisco MIB
                    Sent by:

                    owner-nv-l@tkg

                    .com

                    01.08.2001

                    13:21

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Hi Oliver,

what is 'APAR IY06997'?

Btw, I've not installed the NV 6.0.1 patch yet.