Re: help needed NetView NT 6.02 another question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: help needed NetView NT 6.02 another question
From: Karsten.Schweiger@GECITS-EU.COM
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:15:40 +0100
Hi Bill.
Thanks for your responding. It's my first and I think it will be my one and
only project Netview on NT. During this work I recognize more and more
difficulties so..
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE...

For using the WEB Client I first started "start_jetty.bat" on my test and
prductive NetView 6.02 Server on NT. Afterwards I started
"start_mibserver.bat" to give the WEB Client users the possibilities to use
the MIB Browser in Netview. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
After selecting a node and opening the MIB Browser by right clicking,
walking down the MIB Tree no information is available about this node. The
Refresh Button on the right side (at the bottom) of this windows isn't
displayed.
So I closed the Web Client restarted "start_mibserver.bat" and tried again,
but this doesn't work.
I don't know what am I am doing wrong - there is no logic in it, cause
sometimes it works...

Does anybody have an idea about this for me?

Thanks in advance..

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Dr. Karsten Schweiger
GE CompuNet Hamburg
Netzwerk und System Management
Ost- West Strasse 49, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431-3609-121, +49-0177-6302825, Fax: +49 (0) 431-3609-190,
E-Mail : Karsten.Schweiger@GECITS-EU.COM
Visit us on the Internet: http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.