Status monitoring of non-snmp nodes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Status monitoring of non-snmp nodes
From: anand anupam <ananda@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:58:02 +0530
Hi everybody,

I have NetView 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3.

I am getting following error message :-

1.      In netmon.trace file ... " Cisco router REFRT interface 1, ignoring
UNRESOLVED nextHop: Switch".
        Here REFRT is name of the router.
2.      In control desk window....... " X FMT ERROR: accessing element #3,
only two available "

Please advice me accordingly to tackle this error mesg.

Regards,

Anupam K Anand