Re: Authentication Failure

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Authentication Failure
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:23:53 -0400
You could demand-poll all of the changed nodes, or you could
go into netmon daemon configuration and turn on that flag at
the bottom that offers to use the alternanate names file every time.
Leave it that way for at least one configuration polling cycle (you
could shorten that something like 8 hrs if you wanted) then set it
back. To make sure the changes have been posted in xnmsnmpconf,
try one of the Monitor functions (like Monitor..MIB Values...System Info).

Detroit

                    reamd@nationwi

                    de.com               To:     nv-l@tkg.com

                    Sent by:             cc: