RE: 41 Great Mortgage Rates!!!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: 41 Great Mortgage Rates!!!
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:44:17 -0500
I just want to say that after reviewing the NetView documentation, I can see
no function to lower mortgage rates on ANY of the platforms. I don't
understand this. All this talk about mortgage rates and yet I can't find
anything in the docs?????? What the heck?

Maybe we should *all* send rauwers@hitt.nl a message about that fact.