unreachable

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: unreachable
From: JWhite <JWhite@PEC.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:35:52 -0400
Is there any logic if I have a link to a server as a white(unreachable)
link, but the device is green(node up)?  Also when I test both the white
link and green server object I get a response back that the device is alive.
But from the eye's of TEC, the device is down and remains open.  And the
only thing I noticed that doesn't look right is the fact that the link is
white not black.

-Jin