RE: RE: command line interface

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: RE: command line interface
From: "Caputo, Thomas" <TCaputo@kmart.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:46:13 -0400
This reminds me of the "code flavour of the month" issue, being based on
TCL, C(++), Java, etc.
It manifests itself with this example:

What a pain in the posterior it is to select items one-at-a-time in the
"select items by status" window.
In other areas of Tivoli GUIs, you can select multiple items.  I wonder what
NetView 7.x will bring?

PS: I like the reference to the "Fantastic Four" guy, the Flame (Flame-On!)

Thomas Caputo

Integrated Systems Management Technologies
Tivoli Netview/Tivoli Framework
(248)463-2014