Re: NV Web Client - NV Security

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV Web Client - NV Security
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:16:21 -0400
You may have to stop and start the webserver deamon after making changes to
Realms.prp and exit browser and start again...

                       "kaveh taghi-zadeh"

                       <kaveh_t@hotmail.co  T

                       m>                   To: nv-l@tkg.com

                                            cc:

                       Sent by:

                       owner-nv-l@tkg.com   bcc:

                                            Subject:
[NV-L] NV Web Client - NV Security

                       08/23/2001 02:08 PM

                       Please respond to

                       IBM NetView

                       Discussion

Hi all,

I could access NV over netscape just before I
activated NV Securiy. I had NV Web client users
configured in Realms.prp and it worked fine.

Now, after activating NV Security,
when I try to access NV using netscape, I do get
the usual login window known from web access,
login works fine but when I do
File->Open  a weird small Java window opens
with some buttons (mapname, permission...) inside.
I clicked the buttons and nothing happens....

Any hints?

Thanks!