Re: NV Web Client - NV Security

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV Web Client - NV Security
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:50:07 +0200
Kaveh,

do you have a map open?

Is maptreeserver running?:
>ps -ef | grep maptree | grep -v grep
    root 25084 20290   0   Aug 23      -  0:15
/usr/OV/jre/bin/aix/native_threads/jre -cp
/usr/OV/jars/i18n.jar:/usr/OV/jars/maptreeserver.jar
com.tivoli.netview.maptree.server.Main

Do you have a message in nv6000.log that maptreeserver is listening on a
port?:
>tail /nv6000.log
Thu Aug 23 08:33:44 DFT 2001
Starting maptreeserver
Parsing configuration file /usr/OV/conf/C/explore.confServer is ready to
accept connections on port 55957

Kind regards
Oliver Bruchhaeuser

                    "kaveh

                    taghi-zadeh"         To:     nv-l@tkg.com

                    <kaveh_t@hotma       cc:

                    il.com>              Subject:     Re: [NV-L] NV Web Client
- NV Security
                    Sent by:

                    owner-nv-l@tkg

                    .com

                    24.08.2001

                    09:18

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

I have stopped and started the webserver
but still I've got the same problem.

Any ideas yet?