Tivoli Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Tivoli Netview
From: "Spragg, Matt" <Matt.Spragg@mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:29:40 +0100
Hi,

We need to monitor individual serial ports on one of our routers.

How in Tovoli would you add the Serial ports for a Router Sub-map view, and
how would you link these to the Routers actual ports. We already have to
MIB's loaded and can query the ports, in the Submap brower.

Thanks,

Matt Spragg
IS Support - Networks
The MCPS-PRS Alliance.

privileged material. Any use (including retransmission or copying)
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer. The sender is not responsible for the
completeness or accuracy of this communication as it has been
transmitted over a public network. Any replies to this email may be
monitored by the MCPS-PRS Alliance for quality control and other
purposes.