Java Plugin Error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Java Plugin Error
From: "Scott Hammons" <s.hammons@ais-nms.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:58:12 -0500
Hello all,

I'm running the following:

NetView version 6.02
Solaris 8

I've downloaded and installed the java plugin.  I've tested the swing applet
but when I run the NetViewApplet, the first time it will core, and the
second time I receive the following error:

Java property javaplugin.jre.path defined as .  Directory doesn't exist
using jre from /usr/dt/appconfig/netscape/j2pi

I've checked the netscape directory I set under the MOZILLA HOME variable
and it is correct and the plugin loaded with no problems.  I'm going to try
to copy the files from the plugin director to the j2pi directory as a test.

Anyone seen this problem before.  Thanks in advance for reply.

Scott Hammons, Consultant
Tivoli Certified Consultant
Advanced Integrated Solutions, Inc.
www.ais-nms.com