Re: Map snapshot

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Map snapshot
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:24:59 -0400
Your snapshot would be created, like any other map, in
/usr/OV/databases/openview/mapdb/<map_name>,  in a subdirectory created t
the moment your took the snapshot, which is named <time_stamp>,  where the
timestamp is of the form "ddmmyyyy.hhmms".
I believe that you could get the same error message if you did not have
enough filesystem space to create the snapshot.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Please note that my new id is jshanks@us.ibm.com