Unable to locate MIB file

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Unable to locate MIB file
From: Paul_Woodward@PepBoys.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:28:28 -0400
Hello All,
      We are running NV 6.02 on AIX 4.3.3. We have approximately 300 IBM
Netfinity 5500M20 servers in our environment. All Servers have an Advanced
System Management Card installed. We want to monitor the events that the
cards are creating using Netview. I have searched the IBM website trying to
locate the MIB file to no avail. When we force an event the OID that shows
in the trapd.log is 1.3.6.1.4.1.2.3.51. Has anyone else by chance tried to
acclompish this? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Woodward