APM please assist

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: APM please assist
From: "Chan, Jack" <jack.chan@nz.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:12:25 +1000
Hello List,

I am a rookie in APM and SNMP, trying to setup a simple APM file monitor
policy, when I distribute to NT or Unix boxes, I get the following error:

Distribute failed for file monitor definition test in node unwntst05 setting
MIB Variable 1.3.6.1.4......(very log oid!) to {NV129.223.98.59_test}.
Reason: noSuchName-The requested object name did not match the names
available in the relevant MIB View..
Distribution Partially Complete

The community strings are set correctly in options --> SNMP config., and the
snmp daemons are running on the targeted boxes.
I think I am missing something really simple here. Do I have to load a
specific MIB for APM to work? What does the above mean?

Thanks in advance,