NV6.0.1 for AIX and DB2 6.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NV6.0.1 for AIX and DB2 6.1
From: "Jorge Benitez/Mexico/Contr/IBM" <beniteze@mx1.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:09:16 -0500
Hi I hope you can help me with this.

I have installed Netview 6.0.1 on an  AIX 4.3.3 machine, Tivoli
Framework 3.7.1 and DB2 6.1 to Netview store IP Topo information on this
database.
Netview Daemons run OK it discover the network Ok according to the
seedfile and Location file, but when I use the Restart automatic map
generation it send the following message:
This is the message that has appeared first when doing a "Restart
Automatic Map Generation" (it's still present):
Stopping daemons...
Starting automatic map regeneration...
Saving master polling settings...
Starting ovwdb...
Saving collection definitions...
Saving C5 definitions...
C5Maint: No database records available to unload
Stopping daemons...
Clearing IP topology database
/usr/OV/bin/ovtoposql -C -v
Error: Unable to clear IP topology database.
Command failed

And when open the NV console a new map appears being discovered and
shows two maps, the one first discovered and other one as a result of
the map generation action.

Any idea why this happens?