Installing Netview 6.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Installing Netview 6.0
From: Colin Mulkerrins <Colin.Mulkerrins@anpost.ie>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:28:38 +0100
People,

On reading the Netview release notes prior to installation onto an AIX
managed node (TMF3.7) I see that there is a requirement for Framework 3.6.1
with patch 45.

' Tivoli Framework (TMF) or Tivoli Managed Node (TMN) Version 3.6.1, and any
prerequisite software '

Is this just a minimium spec or is it a requirement?

Regs

Colin.