Re: Re: IP status

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Re: IP status
From: Jim Corrigan <corrigan@KiNETWORKS.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:12:44 -0400 (EDT)
Offer 5 % if they pay by 15 November.

Jc

>Allie,
>     Please call it in.  We are having the same problem and have an open PMR
>on it.  Bottom line, support needs data from affected systems to figure out
>what is going on and how to fix it.
>
>          Bill
>

>Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:14:29 -0500
>From:      "Allie M Tate" <allie@lsu.edu>
>Subject: IP status
>
>AIX 4.3.3 NetView 6.0.2
>
>This question was asked some time ago - but no final result was given.  The
>IP status is not updating according to what is really going on.  All
>interfaces are green and the actual device is green, but the IP status is
>still showing marginal or critical and therefore remaining in my Smartset
>collections looking for down devices.  Unmanaging and managing fixes this,
>but I'm not interested in this as a long term solution.  Is there a patch
>for this or do I need to call this is?
>
>Thanks.

Jim Corrigan
President/CEO

voice:     +919 319 1152 x 22
fax:       +919 468 5797
mobile:    +919 349-8767

email:     Jim.Corrigan@KiNETWORKS.com

SnailMail:

Ki NETWORKS, Inc
102 New Edition Court
Cary, NC 27511

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail
in error, notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized duplication, disclosure or distribution of the