Re: Managing Duplicate Addresses (CNAT)

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Managing Duplicate Addresses (CNAT)
From: Mike Walsh <mike.walsh@reliastar.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 05:21:53 -0500
We are in much the same situation.  CNAT seems to be the only solution to
this problem.  My understanding is that even with MLM's in place, it is still
the primary Netview box that performs the discovery.  Although we have only
had it in about 2 weeks.  Leslie Clark did the Netview and CNAT
implementation for us and it was slick.

Mike