Windows2000 MIBS

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Windows2000 MIBS
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:15:22 -0500
Hi All,

AIX 433 Netview 6.02

Does anyone know where I can find mibs for Win2k servers? In particular
1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.1.3.1.2.

We installed Win2k servers just a few weeks ago (new to our environment). I
have to load the mibs and setup the traps/events. I know I had problems with
Cisco, can anyone warn me of any foreseeable problems :)

thanks

Catalina