RE: NetView Version for Digital Unix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: NetView Version for Digital Unix
From: "Nijenhuis, Erwin" <nijenhuis@hitt.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:37:14 +0200
James,

In your reply below you indicate that the last level of Tru64 Unix tested
was 5.1

We tried a few months ago to install FrameWork 3.6.0 and Netview 6.0.2 on
Tru64 Unix v5.1 but the installation script stopped with an error, also on
Tru64 Unix v4.0g it would not install. The installation under release Tru64
Unix 4.0f works fine.
Is it really true that it is possible to install and run Netview 6.0.2 under
Tru64 Unix v5.1. This is very interesting for us because we deliver all our
systems with tru64 Unix 5.1 version, except the Node which Netview is
running on, this is 4.0f.

Kind regards,

Erwin Nijenhuis

HITT Holland Institute of Traffic TechnologyB.V.
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45
7333 NR Apeldoorn
tel : +31-55-5432532
e-mail : nijenhuis@hitt.nl