snmptrap

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: snmptrap
From: Ingleson Peter <peter.ingleson@ncmgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:44:06 +0200
I'm trying to use SNMPTrap to inject some simulated traps into my system to
check event configuration and script.

I'm using the GUI version from Server Setup rather than the command line.

The trap has three values, (Interface, DLCI value, and state) all of the
form integer.

How can I inject the Frame_relay trap into the system containing three
integer values. I've tried putting them into the variable type value, but
after the first value is entered it rejects the rest. I have tried using .
and , and "

A place to look would also be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Peter Ingleson

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such a case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.