Re: netview web client probles

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: netview web client probles
From: William.Stringfellow@bankofamerica.com
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:32:57 -0700

Jose,
     We see the same symptoms if we edit one of the user definition files:

           /usr/OV/www/conf/NetViewRealm.prp
           or
          /usr/OV/www/conf/Realms.prp

     and then forget to stop and re-start the webserver before trying to use
the new id.

Try using "ovstop webserver" and follow that with "ovstart webserver" and
see if that doesn't fix your problem.

          Best of luck,
          Bill