netview web client probles

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: netview web client probles
From: Hlaves Josef <hlaves@datasys.cz>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:51:49 +0200
Hi
I have the following problems as far as the web client ( application  ) is
concerned:
1. I couldn't open a map. I only got a message Open Map ( with the button
Cancel accessible, the button OK is grey) despite  opening a native map on
the server. ( netview  6.02 for AIX . AIX version 4.3.3 )  The server
doesn't have a graphic console.   I telnet to the server  from another
machine ( also AIX 4.3.3 system) and run netview.
2. Today  the situation became  even worse. I can't access the web on the
troublesome server at all. I restarted the netview server but without any
success.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Josef Hlaves