how to move netview server to another one

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: how to move netview server to another one
From: "Jin SU Qian" <qianj@cn.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:22:55 +0800
Hi all.
     I have installed and configured a netview server with netview 6.0.2. I
have not use the relational database management systems (RDBMSs)  to store
data. Now I want to  install another netview server with new hostname and
IP address in the same network and give up the old one. My question is how
can I backup all information ( topology, trapd, and snmpCollect) and
restore it on the new server ? That means how can I move netview server to
another one?

Best Regards
Qian Jing
DSM, IBM Global Service
10/F Shui On Plaza, 333 Huai Hai Zhong Road,
Shanghai 200021, P.R.China
Tel: (86)21-63262288x4717
E-Mail: qianj@cn.ibm.com