sysName

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: sysName
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ@tlc.state.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:24:41 -0600
Hi All,

Is it possible to get netview to pull the sysName and use it as the Selection
Name on cisco devices and servers(AIX, NT, 2000)?

CiscoWorks can do this and I have been asked to get Netview to do the same.
(from my previous emails, we are trying to get away from the host file)

Any suggestions?

Catalina Martinez
AIX 4.3.3.7
Framework 3.7.1