To Monitor Network Traffic..

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: To Monitor Network Traffic..
From: "Jaiprasad A Parthasarathy" <pjaipras@in.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:36:54 +0530
Hi to All,

Our customer needs to monitor the Network Traffic  based on Applications OR
based on Network Protocols (TCPIP / ICA) Protocols port wise for his
network (both LAN and WAN).

He has 2 main applications running one is Lotus Notes and second one is
Citrix, Basically he is looking to get information like how much %  of
Lotus Notes Traffic or Cirtix traffic is there on his network.

Is there any product in Tivoli suite,  using which we can achieve the above
functionality?

Please let us know as this requirement clarification feedback needs to be
given to customer immediately.

Thanking you,
With Warm Regards,

Jaiprasad,

Certified Tivoli Consultant,
Microsoft Certified Professional,
Certified Unicenter Engineer,

Tivoli Services (ISMS), IBM Global Services India,
"Prestige  Towers", 99 Residency Road  , Bangalore 560 025, INDIA.
Phone : (91)-80-2079999, 2073333  Ext:  2288