Unable to open NV 7.1 Web Security Console

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Unable to open NV 7.1 Web Security Console
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:57:52 -0600
Hello Everyone.

AIX 4.3.3 w/ ML 9 and attempting to use NetView 7.1.

I have been unable to open the Web Security Console and the netmon seed
editor since the installation of NV 7.1.
This was an update installation of the NetView server from NetView 6.0.2.

There is nothing pertinent posted to the logs. The only message I receive
is:
0    [main] INFO  com.tivoli.netview.securityconsole.server.SecurityConsole
- entering main
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/usr/OV/jre/bin/libawt.a: A file or directory in the path name does not
exist.
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:57)
        at sun.awt.NativeLibLoader.loadLibraries(NativeLibLoader.java:52)
        at sun.awt.DebugHelper.<clinit>(DebugHelper.java:29)
        at java.awt.Component.<clinit>(Component.java:362)

The libawt.a file does exist. I've checked PATH, LIBPATH, CLASSPATH and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH variables.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Ray W.