Re: RFC 2790 Mib

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: RFC 2790 Mib
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal@erac.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:20:30 -0600
Thanks for your response, James.

I encounter the following error when trying to load the MIB.

        Bad operator: On or around line 1526 or line 359 or line 325639
(which doesn't even exist)

The graphical load runs for over 2 minutes. The load from command line
returns quickly with same error. It also core dumps occasionally (and fills
my filesystem).

Thanks.
Ray.