Re: Tivoli Netview Menu options

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Tivoli Netview Menu options
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 23:45:59 -0500
I don't know for sure about this on NT, but on Unix it is done
in the same registration files as for the top menu. Look closely
at one of the delivered registration files (/usr/OV/registration/C)
and see how those are specified.

Note that the top menu items rely on a node or nodes being
selected, while items in the context menu apply only to the
node that the mouse is near.

Detroit

                    awatthey@MMM.C

                    OM                   To:     IBM NetView Discussion
<nv-l@tkg.com>
                    Sent by:             cc:

                    owner-nv-l@tkg       Subject:     [NV-L] Tivoli Netview
Menu
                    .com                  options

                    11/06/01 05:35

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Hi,

We are on Netview 6.0.2 on NT4.

We have configured the menu so that we have a couple of new drop down
items.  Is
there any way of getting an extra option onto the right-click menu?

Regards,
Alan.