Object Test Options

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Object Test Options
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars@bharatpetroleum.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:59:55 +0530
Hello,

I had NetView 6.0.2 on AIX

I had one of the Router Discovered through NetView which I had cut and
pasted in different Customized maps. Few days some Network configurations
are made, and after thtat I faced a problem that on this Router Object test
options does not get highlited.
As I had done lots of customization work I tried to delete the Router Object
from the Default Map and rediscovered it. But after rediscovery it had got
the Object selection name with some numerics.
After this I can get the test options on Default Submap but I am still not
able to get the test options enabled on customized maps. I tried to change
the Selection name in customized submaps but it does not allow.

Can anybody help me ASAP to restore the things.

Regards,
Santosh