Re: libucb.so.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: libucb.so.1
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:02:56 -0500
Jesus -

I am sorry but you will need more expert help than I can give you.
Everything is normal until we try to start nvsecd, which we must do before
we start ovwdb, and starting ovwdb is the next step in the customization
step of the install, which is where we are at the time.  Since we can't
start the daemons, everything fails after that.   But I don't do the
install piece of this product, so I'm afraid I can't tell what exactly is
failing or why.  I'm afraid you'll have to call Support unless someone
else has a better idea.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Jesus Corral Arroyo/Spain/IBM@IBMES
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
11/20/2001 01:36 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion