Re: Netview 6.0 Fresh install fails on 3.7.1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 6.0 Fresh install fails on 3.7.1
From: helmut.schroeder.hs@bayer-ag.de
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:47:47 +0100
Jack - the solution you have found should really fix your problem
(at least it worked for me with FW 3.7.1 on AIX), may be you should check the
new *.IND files for typos and that the installation path is set correctly
to the modified copy of the instllation media ...

cheers - Helmut

"Chan, Jack" <jack.chan@nz.unisys.com>@tkg.com on 26.11.2001 04:43:08

Bitte antworten an IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l@tkg.com>

Gesendet von:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com