Re: NV 6.02 & W2K : Web admin

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV 6.02 & W2K : Web admin
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:59:35 -0500
The web console is basically  for viewing only.  It is an operator, rather
than an administrator, interface.
Administration still needs to be done on the using the native GUI on the
box where NetView is installed.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Geert.Dewinter@toyota-europe.com
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
12/03/2001 08:43 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion

Is it possible to administer your NetView using the Web-interface?
For the moment I can logon and open a map.
I defined my userid in NetViewRealm.prp and also in Realms.prp.(in
usr\ov\www\conf)

thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Geert Dewinter