Re: Trapd dies

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Trapd dies
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:32:02 -0500
Call Support.  That's all.

If trapd is dying with a core, then there is nothing you can do about it.
You will need professional help to diagnose why and get the code fixed.
That can only happen if you call Support.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Luz Marina Parra M." <lmparra@visiontech.com.co>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
12/04/2001 04:21 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion