Novell MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Novell MIBs
From: "Stamper, Steve" <Steve_Stamper@foremost.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:46:58 -0500
We are upgrading our Novell servers and come to find out, they have SNMP
loaded!  I can snmpwalk and see all kinds of good things.  The MIBs that came
with the server are dated 1995 and I'm having all kinds of problems loading
them (ASN.1 errors, lines to long, etc.)

Is there anyone out there who has successfully loaded NWSEVER.MIB?  Would love
to go off line with you for some insight.

Thanks
Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, MI