Re: Novell MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Novell MIBs
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:10:44 -0500
I haven't got one called that exactly, but we have several others, and we
even ship a few Novell MIBs pre-loaded in the 7.1 java-based MIB
loader/browser that comes in the web client.

So is this one SNMP V1 or SNMPV2?  What level of NetView are you using and
what platform?  If V2, you really should be at 6.0.2 or later.

And you do know, of course, that Support will be glad to help you do this.
 It's their job.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Stamper, Steve" <Steve_Stamper@foremost.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
12/19/2001 10:46 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion