RE: Cisco 350 Wireless Access Points

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Cisco 350 Wireless Access Points
From: "Owens, Blaine C - Eastman" <bowens@eastman.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:22:09 -0500
You need the 802.11 mib plus the Aironet specific mib awcVx.mib. I had an
adventure getting these - on the Cisco site there was a link to the Aironet
web site to get the mibs. This took you to a page telling you that Aironet
had been bought by Cisco and a link to the page to get the mibs. Clicking on
this link took you (guess where) - right back to the Cisco page you started
from. I wound up getting them via ftp. I can send the mibs to you if you
want.

Blaine Owens