RE: Cisco 350 Wireless Access Points MIBs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: Cisco 350 Wireless Access Points MIBs
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 13:36:31 -0500
Blaine --
Given that you had so much trouble getting them, I'd say you should try
posting them here, maybe as .txt attachments.
Surely others will have the same difficulties.
It's either that or tell us in detail where you ftp'd and what files you
got.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Owens, Blaine C - Eastman" <bowens@EASTMAN.COM>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@tkg.com
12/28/2001 01:22 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion