RE: [nv-l] MIB & snmpcollect

To: "'jmfrancoz@soluziona.com'" <jmfrancoz@soluziona.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] MIB & snmpcollect
From: "Hampel, Paul E" <paul.hampel@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:56:10 -0500
Cc: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
NetView xnmcollect GUI will not allow GAUGE32 type variables to be
configured because it is from SNMPv2. cpmCPUTotal5min mib variable is
actually a MIBv2 variable. The cisco-process-mib-v1smi.mib file you loaded
is a converted SNMPv2 to SNMPv1 format. You can add SNMPv2 mib variables
manually. You add them to the /usr/OV/conf/snmpCol.conf file (make sure you
make a backup copy). I believe they changed this in version 7.1 NV.

EDS I.Solutions - Core US Infrastructure
US Enterprise Infrastructure Tools
EEM Network Instrumentation
Troy, MI 48326
Ph. 248.754.7816