[nv-l] MIB Loading issue

Subject: [nv-l] MIB Loading issue
From: "Brian Green" <brian.green@cgi.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:25:48 -0500
I am now having a problem with loading MIBS into NetView.  I have most of the Cisco MIBS that have been given to me by our network people loaded, with one exception:  CISCO-LAG-MIB-V1SMI.my  It has a dependency on IEEE8023-LAG-MIB which I have, but I have tried to import two version of it (one Cisco-provided, one IEEE provided) and keep getting the following error:

Parsing the loaded MIBs together with MIBs selected for loading.
Processing File: IEEE8023-LAG-MIB-V1SMI.my
ibm.nways.jdm.mib.ParseException: Encountered "802dot3" at line 20, column 62.
Was expecting one of:
    "}" ...
    <VALUE> ...
    <TYPE> ...
    <NUM> ...
Has anyone been able to load this MIB?  What am I doing wrong (or not doing at all)?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian W. Green
Partner and Consultant