Re: [nv-l] NV-NT snmpcollect instances ranges

To: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NV-NT snmpcollect instances ranges
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:36:42 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
To all,
I am currently working on the archives. I am going to be using a
procmail/perl/postgresql solution and it is taking longer to implement
than I orignally thought it would. There is a current archive available
at http://www.vk.net/lists. It states that it will be removed soon, so I
am trying to work as quickly as possible to get this going, but time
constraints have kept me extremely busy. Bear with me through
this and I will get it working as soon as I can!

Thanks,
Paul Stroud
Tivoli NetView List Admin