[nv-l] TEC Forwarding

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] TEC Forwarding
From: William_Tsoi@TD.COM
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:23:01 -0500
Hi,

We are currently running Netview 6.02 on AIX 4.3.3. We are forwarding traps
to TEC after some ruleset processing. I am wondering if there is a log file
in Netview that actually tells you what traps have been forwarded to TEC at
what time. I have heard some talk about a queue file for Netview traps that
stores them before they are forwarded. In the event of failure with TEC,
the remaining outstanding traps are stored in there. Can anyone help me to
confirm these questions and let me know where the files are if they do
exist?

Any help will be very much appreciated !

Thanks.

William Tsoi