[nv-l] Architecture Reading?

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Architecture Reading?
From: "Karl Prinelle" <karl.prinelle@elyzium.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:26:37 -0000
Hi list,

Can anyone point me towards any decent text(s) on NetView/mlm deployment architectures and support & maintenance?  I've read through the set of pdf's that come with nv plus the redbook "NetView 6.01 and friends" but don't feel I've read about best practice on deployment & only touched the surface of support/maintenance (maybe I have & don't know it - I'm comparatively new to nv).  There seem to be a million redbooks that reference NetView, but I'm sure/hope I don't need them all.

tia

Karl