Re: [nv-l] Architecture Reading?

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Architecture Reading?
From: netview@toddh.net (Todd H.)
Date: 21 Feb 2002 13:59:12 -0600
"Karl Prinelle" <karl.prinelle@elyzium.co.uk> writes:
> Hi list,
>

> Can anyone point me towards any decent text(s) on NetView/mlm
> deployment architectures and support & maintenance?  I've read
> through the set of pdf's that come with nv plus the redbook "NetView
> 6.01 and friends" but don't feel I've read about best practice on
> deployment & only touched the surface of support/maintenance (maybe
> I have & don't know it - I'm comparatively new to nv).  There seem
> to be a million redbooks that reference NetView, but I'm sure/hope I
> don't need them all.

The other pertinent one that you may find very useful is the RedBook
"Anatomy of a Smart Agent."   It's old, but still applicable AFAIK.

SG24-4398 IBM Systems Monitor: Anatomy of a Smart Agent is
available. See http://www.redbooks.ibm.com

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG244398.html

--
Todd H.